We now have a FOUR year-old! Normally, I love party planning and designing an event with a cohesive theme and menu.. this year is a bit of an anomaly. In addition to the struggles of pregnancy, my parents are selling their house, we were sick, and my father-in-law has a two week work-stint in Mexico. Therefore, we are doing some small mini gatherings [we've had one low-key celebration with my parents] and will have a little shin-dig with my in-laws and another outing with Dylan's best friend. I figure, next year we will be in full-fledged friend birthday party-mode, so we'll enjoy this chill birthday with our happy, l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ dude. Justin and I gave him Lego Junior, a train set, shoes and a Peppa Pig giant colouring book. He's thrilled with his presents and we are thrilled with the joy he has brought us! Thank you for making me a mama #mrdylanarcher!
FUN FACTS ABOUT OUR BIRTHDAY BOY
- Favourite food... cheese strings, apples, crackers, cookies, CAKE, "black chips" aka Lay's BBQ
- Favourite move... Big Hero Six, TV show... Max & Ruby
- Favourite current toy... Dylan's new dump truck
- Favourite all-time toy... his Lightening McQueen Car & Curious George [thank you to both sets of grandparents]!
- Favourite past-time: bubbles, playdates, painting, and biking outside when the weather his nice
- Current Obsession: water towers
- Current Phrases: constantly telling me he loves me and that I am his best friend #thesweetest
- He loves to talk about the baby, wonders about its clothing-situation, wants a "boy baby" and is relieved that another baby doesn't mean we are giving Kyler away [he was very concerned]!
We LOVE you Dylan! Happy Birthday!